Schwab Intern Academy.
Spend your nine-week paid summer internship engaging in a structured blend of learning programs, team-building activities, networking opportunities, and hands-on projects. The Internship Academy is open to college students within one year of graduation.
Applications post in the fall and are open until all intern slots are filled.
The 9 week program
Ideal candidates are optimistic, driven, curious, innovative, adaptable, and believe in partnership value. Candidates for the Academy must also be a current college or graduate school students. Strong preference is given to those who will graduate within 12 months of the internship.
- Offers a meaningful paid summer experience by working on real business projects that help us meet our clients' needs.
- Each Schwab intern is supported by a direct leader and human resource professionals, and also has connections with senior leaders.
- Provides a holistic, cohesive, and structured blend of business-specific experiences (tracks) and a shared learning curriculum (cohorts).
- Cohort groups meet together to learn about Schwab's purpose, brand, and our focus on client advocacy and community service; Schwab's values, culture, and why this is a great place to work; individual strengths and how to leverage those strengths in a professional environment; how to spend, manage, and invest your money wisely; and how to plan your career journey.
- Cohorts perform many group activities together, including real Schwab business case development and volunteering in the community.
Schwab Intern Academy tracks.
- Corporate Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Internal Audit
- Investor Services
- Marketing and Data
- Retirement Plan Services
- Retirement Business Services
Since interns are considered a primary pipeline for full-time opportunities, every intern candidate must be eligible for full-time hiring upon graduation and must also meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled in a current undergraduate or graduate program tracking to a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Planned to graduate between August 2024 and June 2025.
- Ability to work fulltime and on-site (4 days per week) at Schwab during the nine-week program.
- Specific skills as needed by Business Track.
- Available for 2024 program dates of June 3 to August 2, 2024.
"I am where I am today because of the opportunities that I've been able to create for myself, and because of the leadership and support I’ve received."
Hannah, Talent Acquisition Manager
Read the story >
2024 Model Risk Internship (Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science)Lone Tree, Colorado, Colorado
2024 Charles Schwab Financial Service & Support Internship - Omaha, NEOmaha, Nebraska, Nebraska
2024 Charles Schwab Wealth & Advice Solutions InternshipWestlake, Texas, Texas, Phoenix, Arizona, Arizona