Schwab’s Partnership with Inclusively: Disability Advocacy in the Workplace
Schwab is excited to announce our partnership with Inclusively: “a technology-centered professional network and employment platform that helps job seekers with disabilities, mental health conditions, and chronic illnesses to inclusive employers like Schwab who provide needed workplace accommodations.”
To talk more about Schwab’s inclusive hiring practices and why workplace accommodations are so important to jobseekers, our very own Walt D. III spoke with Inclusively on this very subject. Walt currently works as a Workplace Accommodations Program Manager within the Diversity and Inclusion team at Schwab. In Walt’s interview, he describes how he lost all his useable vision eleven years ago and how this personal experience has largely spurred his passion for disability advocacy and the importance of making all workplaces more accessible and inclusive to individuals with disabilities.
If you’re interested in learning more about Walt, Schwab’s commitment to creating a more inclusive work environment, and tips for jobseekers with disabilities, make sure to check out Walt’s interview on Inclusively.
View current opportunities on our service team!
- Specialist, Brokerage Service Rep. (Hybrid) Richfield, Ohio
- Specialist, Brokerage Service Rep. (Hybrid) Westlake, Texas
- Full Stack Developer, Trader Support Technology Austin, Texas, Westlake, Texas
- Service Relationship Manager, Advisor Family Office Phoenix, Arizona
- Advisor Services - Advisor Support Specialist Westlake, Texas
- Advisor Services - Advisor Support Associate Westlake, Texas
- Licensed Financial Services Representative Southlake, Texas, Westlake, Texas