Senior IAM Business Analyst
In Schwab Cybersecurity Services (SCS), Office of CISO, we provide platforms, services, and security operations capabilities which enable the firm to produce successful client and shareholder outcomes securely and safely. Securing our IT assets, data, and access to applications is the core of who we are and what we do. We ensure only the appropriate entities have access to IT resources and that we adhere to best practices and standards to ensure a safe and compliant environment is maintained.
Identity and Access Management has an opening for a Business Systems Analyst, Identity and Access Management. The IAM Business Systems Analyst will possess broad knowledge and experience of Identity and Access Management solutions and configurations enabling them to execute in a traditional business systems analyst capacity. The BSA, positioned within the IAM Product Management team, will partner and collaborate with stakeholders from across the enterprise to appropriately capture requirements as they pertain to the Charles Schwab IAM environment and standards, interlock with Schwab Cyber Security (SCS) teams and respective cross requirement dependencies. This role will provide input into tactical project level requirements in addition to provide input into the strategic Annual Operating Plan as it pertains to strategic roadmap requirements and benefits. The BSA will liaison with SCS IAM Engineers and QA resources, ensuring awareness and requirement to execution to test interlocks. The individual will ensure adherence to policy and provide leadership to the implementation of leading-edge technology to position the organization for success – improving efficiency, increasing security posture, and supporting growth of the firm’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) Program.
What you are good at
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders from across the enterprise to appropriately capture needs, effectively define and prioritize requirements as they pertain to the Charles Schwab IAM environment and standards
- Interlock with Schwab Cyber Security (SCS) teams and respective cross requirement dependencies.
- Drive, in partnership with the IAM Product Manager and respective stakeholders, integrity of solution roadmaps.
- Provide input into tactical project level requirements in addition to provide input into the strategic Annual Operating Plan as it pertains to strategic roadmap requirements and benefits.
- Liaison with SCS IAM Engineers and QA resources, ensuring awareness, input and requirement analysis to effectively execute, test and deploy.
What you have
- Possess 5+ years of professional experience in a cyber security and / or identity and access management capacity.
- Understanding of Cybersecurity and IAM best practices, industry solutions and products.
- Experiences in the configuration and continued optimization and enhancement of solutions
- Strong communication and documentation skills, straddling both business and technical stakeholders will be pivotal to the role’s success.
- Demonstrated experience in capturing details that can be translated into requirements. In turn, those requirement quantified for planning purposes and benefit realization; supporting tactical and strategic plans.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences, both oral and written is required
- Experience in gathering requirements, documenting and assessing information for implementing information security policies and standards is required
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Strong initiative; self-starter; self-directed; ability to multi-task
- Experience in project planning, meeting facilitation for multiple groups and projects is preferred
- Experience working with Project Manager / delivery stakeholders, Agile methodologies and handling multiple top priorities task
- BA/BS degree required
What’s in it for you
At Schwab, we’re committed to empowering our employees’ personal and professional success. Our flexible work options, supportive culture, and focus on your development means you’ll get the tools you need to make a positive difference in the finance industry.
We offer a competitive benefits package that takes care of the whole you – both today and in the future:
- Base salary + bonus opportunity (for eligible positions)
- 401(k) with company match and Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time for vacation, volunteering, and 28-day sabbatical after every 5 years of service for eligible positions
- Paid parental leave and family building benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance