Client Relationship Specialist - Westlake, OH
Our branch network is part of the broader Investor Services organization and is primarily responsible for helping individuals and families with their financial needs. Whether it’s retirement planning, charitable giving, estate planning, active investing or managing banking and lending needs, Investor Services can help.
To read more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services
What you are good at
Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key component of our business strategy.
Our Client Relationship Specialists will pursue this mission through:
- Delivering unparalleled value, excellent service and providing a positive client experience
- Assisting the Branch Manager and sales staff with meeting our client's needs
We are looking for people with a passion for helping clients. You will be responsible for:
- Receiving checks and or security deposits, check disbursements and new account processing
- Actively uncovering additional business development opportunities
- Scheduling clients with an Associate Financial Consultant and/or Financial Consultant for further consultation
We believe that our values have helped us to build both a successful business model and an outstanding work environment. We value teamwork, integrity, service, open communication, and perseverance.
If you want to be a part of a firm that truly values your contributions, consider a career at Charles Schwab.
What you have
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
- While licensing is preferred, it is not required for this role, Charles Schwab will support employees in this role in obtaining and/or holding the Series 7 and 63/66 licenses
- 1 year of Client/Customer Service experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience handling client needs with tact and diplomacy
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to manage multiple client situations, needs and inquiries simultaneously
- Ability to build and maintain good cross-enterprise working relationships
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts preferred
- May be asked to become a Notary
What’s in it for you
At Schwab, we’re committed to empowering our employees’ personal and professional success. Our flexible work options, supportive culture, and focus on your development means you’ll get the tools you need to make a positive difference in the finance industry.
We offer a competitive benefits package that takes care of the whole you – both today and in the future:
- Base salary + bonus opportunity (for eligible positions)
- 401(k) with company match and Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time for vacation, volunteering, and 28-day sabbatical after every 5 years of service for eligible positions
- Paid parental leave and family building benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance