Licensed, Financial Services Representative - Indianapolis, IN
Schwab was built around a simple idea: put the client first. Lots of companies say that, but we work to keep clients at the heart of everything we do by offering a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
No matter what your interest or expertise, our employees are empowered to solve problems, innovate, and challenge the status quo. Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do and we are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams.
What you are good at
In this exciting customer service role, you’ll learn to educate our clients about investments, trading tools, market mechanics, and retirement choices. Licensed, but not a finance expert yet– that’s okay! We’ve seen tremendous success in building on professionals’ prior experience to aid our clients and create a career path at Schwab.
- Active FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses are required, so you can start serving Schwab clients right away
- Motivation to become an expert in the securities industry, including the principles of equity, option, and mutual fund transactions
- A dedication to consistently improve the client experience
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with clients over the phone
- Robust consulting, influencing and client engagement skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative team-based culture
- An ownership mentality and continuous improvement mindset with a desire to continually develop and learn
- Ability to adapt and implement changes as market and business conditions evolve
What you have
What’s in it for you
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Education reimbursement
- Paid time off & 4-week sabbatical after 5 years of service
To find out additional details about our competitive benefits package, visit our benefits page: https://jobs.schwabjobs.com/summary-of-benefits
Workplace Flexibility Program: We’re proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work – whether that’s in the office or remote.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.