AEM Tech Lead – Adobe Experience Manager
Customer Reporting Technology (CRT) organization oversees the strategy and implementation of Schwab‘s regulatory and non-regulatory client and forms This team is responsible for collecting, rendering and delivering various documents, including but not limited to confirms, statements, letters. The organization supports various functions including Tax and Client Reporting by ensuring the successful delivery of customer reporting files to our print and electronic channels in a timely manner.
What you are good at
- Collaborate with product owners and business stakeholders to define strategy and scope of software requirements (decompose stories, design features, and prioritize tasks)
- Deliver new concepts and features, working alongside development peers in an agile environment
- Serve as a leader: leading code reviews and mentoring junior team members, designing solutions
- Partner with scrum master and product owner to provide development sizing & cost analysis estimates
- Utilize automated software test tools and frameworks such as test driven development to achieve the highest quality in software delivery
- Support integration efforts to build whole systems from various subsystems
- Identify technology risks early and establish mitigation plan
What you have
Advanced technical skills:
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Engineering OR related degree and/or practical experience
- Extensive experience in Adobe Experience Manager – AEM Forms module
- Experience in designing PDF and web forms – Adobe Designer
- Java web and service development skills.
- Experience in using JIRA (or similar) software for agile scrum teams
Advanced people skills:
- Ability to conceptualize the best tactical approach for a team to deliver a project
- Demonstrated ability and interest in coaching and mentoring other engineers
- Ability to lead and influence teams and application/platform architecture design sessions
- Ability to effectively communicate complex architecture designs to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Effective relationship builder: ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
- Experience with frameworks such as Java, Java Core, Spring, Hibernate and understanding of UML (Unified Modeling Language)
- Experience with Cloud Technologies such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Knowledge of Messaging technologies – Kafka
Colorado - Total Target Compensation: $121,000 - $201,000 per year
New York - Total Target Compensation: $132,000 - $220,000 per year
- Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.